The future of the planet is in your hands. Join Single.Earth!
Your experience in Software Development can truly save the world. We save forests, wetlands, and other natural resources by making nature a part of the economy.
Single.Earth is a diverse team of people united by a passion for nature and scalable cutting-edge technology. If you’re ambitious like us, enjoy a good laugh, and value mental health, you could be a perfect fit!
We are looking for Back-End Developers with various experiences and backgrounds to join our team.
Wait no more if you have some of those skills or more:
- Golang for backend services
- Experience with SQL and noSQL databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, BigQuery, Redis)
- Experience with crypto tokens and smart contracts
- Strong experience with horizontal scaling Microservices and architecture
- Clean coding e.g. any strong typed language
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to complete setup goals with minimal supervision
- Something extra to bring on board ;)
What will you be doing:
- Building Microservices supporting internal functions and libraries as well as front-end applications (Golang, Python)
- Working with SQL and NoSQL databases e.g. PostGres, Redis, GitHub
- Developing integrations with internal and external API-s (authentication, CRM-s, email and support services)
- Maintaining and improving existing systems
- Optimising applications for high availability and scaling
- Package managers e.g. Npm
- Writing automation and unit tests
- CI/CD - Atlassian JIRA, Bitbucket, Docker, Kubernetes
What’s in it for you?
- Working on a platform that makes a real and tangible impact on climate and nature
- Remote work and/or a cozy Tallinn office
- Ability to switch teams and learn new technologies
- Technical equipment and tools of your choosing
- Competitive base pay and decent stock options
- 4 weeks guaranteed vacation every year
- Help with migration and relocation processes if needed
Does that sound like You?