The future of the planet is in your hands. Join Single.Earth!
Your experience can truly save the world. We save forests, wetlands, and other natural resources by making nature a part of the economy.
Single.Earth is a diverse team of people united by passion for nature and scalable cutting-edge technology. If you’re ambitious like us, enjoy a good laugh, and value mental health, you could be a perfect fit!
We are looking for a Senior Geospatial Analyst to join our team.
Wait no more if you can showcase the following skills:
- Master’s degree with at least 2 years of relevant experience (preferred) or Bachelor’s degree with at least four years of experience in Geoinformation Science and Analytics, Geospatial Technologies, Earth Systems Science, Remote Sensing or in a related discipline.
- Strong quantitative background in geospatial data analytics and tools (e.g. geostatistics and related applications to GIS and remote sensing data, and GIS tools).
- Experience in machine learning is a plus.
- Experience working with large geospatial and satellite datasets is highly desired.
- Strong proficiency in scientific programming languages.
- Background (or strong interest) in climate change.
What will you accomplish with us:
- Lead data analytics and integration of multiple and disparate datasets including high-resolution satellite imagery for the digital assessment of biodiversity and carbon sequestration; develop new algorithms to extract information from large geospatial data sets.
- Conduct geospatial, remote sensing and other advanced data analyses for individual Single.Earth projects, prepare data visualizations and reports of findings.
- Ensure high degree of confidence in the assessments data products.
- Develop own networks of external partners from academia, industry and research organizations including experts in machine learning and satellite remote sensing.
What’s in it for you?
- Working on a platform that makes a real and tangible impact on climate and nature
- Remote work and/or a cozy Tallinn office
- Technical equipment and tools of your choosing
- A competitive base pay and decent stock options
- 4 weeks guaranteed vacation every year
- Help with migration and relocation processes if needed
Does that sound like You?