The future of the planet is in your hands. Join Single.Earth!
Your experience in Payments Management can truly save the world. We save forests, wetlands, and other natural resources by making nature a part of the economy.
Single.Earth is a diverse team of people united by passion for nature and scalable cutting-edge technology. If you’re ambitious like us, enjoy a good laugh, and value mental health, you could be a perfect fit!
We are looking for a Payments Ecosystem Manager to join our team.
Wait no more if you can showcase the following skills:
- Knowledge of various international payment systems, rules and regulations, payments acceptance process and systems involved in the process.
- Interest in the crypto industry, as well as the fast-growing blockchain based decentralized application (DApp) payment ecosystem.
- An understanding of payments settlement process and the full trade lifecycle
- 3-5 years of experience in delivering major payments projects, leading a business unit, payments operations, or regulatory coverage role with payments companies or financial institutions.
What will you accomplish with us:
- Take full ownership of fiat & crypto settlement processes on Single.Earth’s platform. Understand the implications of different international payment systems (both crypto and fiat) and implement a cost-efficient payment architecture for the platform with the implementation of API based open banking solutions.
- Lead projects from idea to implementation and be responsible for the whole product lifecycle to meet short and long-term business objectives.
- Establish strong relationships with banks, and payment partners within a fast-growing blockchain based decentralized application (DApp) payment ecosystem, as well as oversee regulatory and licensing issues.
- Process crypto and fiat movements between accounts, administer the flow of funds from MERIT sales to project owner. Oversee reconciliation of all payments, inwards and outbound to ensure accuracy, mitigate against payment errors and confirm correct charging.
What’s in it for you?
- Working on a platform that makes a real and tangible impact on climate and nature
- Remote work and/or a cozy Tallinn office
- Technical equipment and tools of your choosing
- A competitive base pay and decent stock options
- 4 weeks guaranteed vacation every year
- Help with migration and relocation processes if needed
Does that sound like You?