The future of the planet is in your hands. Join Single.Earth!
Your experience in Business Development can truly save the world. We save forests, wetlands, and other natural resources by making nature a part of the economy.
Single.Earth is a diverse team of people united by passion for nature and scalable cutting-edge technology. If you’re ambitious like us, enjoy a good laugh, and value mental health, you could be a perfect fit!
We are looking for a Business Development Manager (Natural Capital and Impact Investing) to join our team.
Wait no more if you can showcase the following skills:
- 5+ years of strategy, consultancy, product development, investment banking and/or business development experience, strong understanding of business analysis techniques.
- Experience driving partnership projects with financial institutions.
- Previous experience in sustainability/energy/finance industry strongly preferred.
What will you accomplish with us:
- Develop the commercial proposition of Single.Earth, identify, develop, and close new business opportunities in the emerging natural capital and impact investing market.
- Identify relevant consortiums or partnerships to source new quality supply of projects in nature-based solutions suitable for natural capital and impact investment portfolios.
- Develop new business proposals and business cases, structure agreements and execute transactions with strategic partners, financial institutions and other stakeholders supporting investing in nature-based solutions.
- Provide insights into product, technology and market trends of natural capital investing, analyse competitors and their product offering.
What’s in it for you?
- Working on a platform that makes a real and tangible impact on climate and nature
- Remote work and/or a cozy Tallinn office
- Technical equipment and tools of your choosing
- A competitive base pay and decent stock options
- 4 weeks guaranteed vacation every year
- Help with migration and relocation processes if needed
Does that sound like You?