The future of the planet is in your hands. Join Single.Earth!
Your experience in Product Management can truly save the world. We save forests, wetlands, and other natural resources by making nature a part of the economy.
Single.Earth is a diverse team of people united by passion for nature and scalable cutting-edge technology. If you’re ambitious like us, enjoy a good laugh, and value mental health, you could be a perfect fit!
We are looking for a talented Product Manager to oversee the development of MERIT tokens to join our team.
MERIT token represents 100 kg of CO2 sequestered in biodiverse nature in real time. We turn intact nature into a liquid asset class to integrate nature conservation into the economy.
Wait no more if you can showcase the following skills:
- Previous experience and interest in the field of Natural Climate Solutions, including carbon sequestration, storage, carbon offset standards and methodologies, biodiversity, ESGs
- Knowledge of financial markets regulations, experience with the crypto/blockchain ecosystems an advantage
- Proven track record in product lifecycle management and launching new products
- Familiarity with project management toolbox, preferably minimum 5 years of experience of leading complex projects
What will you accomplish with us:
- Understand MERIT’s position in the current and emerging market of carbon and biodiversity offsets and their regulatory environments
- Define MERIT token and its different attributes/co-benefits (CO2 sequestration, carbon storage, biodiversity, ESGs, etc), develop measurement system/parameters for its non-standardised attributes
- Define the legal structure of the token in the financial, blockchain and carbon credits/biodiversity space
- Collaborate with the technology team to ensure the implementation of the token in the blockchain environment
- Define contract types and their legal terms
- Develop commercialisation strategies and investor value propositions
- Create client presentations, proposals and terms sheets
- Monitor competitive landscape, conduct market and customer analysis
What’s in it for you?
- Working on a platform that makes a real and tangible impact on climate and nature
- Remote work and/or a cozy Tallinn office
- Technical equipment and tools of your choosing
- A competitive base pay and decent stock options
- 4 weeks guaranteed vacation every year
- Help with migration and relocation processes if needed
Does that sound like You?