The future of the planet is in your hands. Join Single.Earth!
Your experience in product management can truly save the world. We save forests, wetlands, and other natural resources by making nature a part of the economy.
Single.Earth is a diverse team of people united by passion for nature and scalable cutting-edge technology. If you’re ambitious like us, enjoy a good laugh, and value mental health, you could be a perfect fit!
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team.
Wait no more if you can showcase the following skills:
- Love to personally contribute to saving the planet.
- Passionate about working with people and technology.
- Background and experience in product management.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Skilled at working effectively together with both business and development teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What will you accomplish with us:
- Create and successfully run planet saving products from scratch through the full life cycle together with business and development teams.
- Plan product development based on the business and technological strategies.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Handle the product backlog and work the projects and ideas into relevantly described task sets that can be designed, coded and launched.
- Run the product according the business guidelines and KPIs.
- Provide support to development teams for building and running the product.
- Provide support to customer facing teams for building and running the product.
What’s in it for you?
- Working on a platform that makes a real and tangible impact on climate and nature
- Remote work and/or a cozy Tallinn office
- Technical equipment and tools of your choosing
- A competitive base pay and decent stock options
- 4 weeks guaranteed vacation every year
- Help with migration and relocation processes if needed
Does that sound like You?