The future of the planet is in your hands. Join Single.Earth!
Your experience in onboarding clients can truly save the world. We save forests, wetlands, and other natural resources by making nature a part of the economy.
Single.Earth is a diverse team of people united by a passion for nature and scalable cutting-edge technology. If you’re ambitious like us, enjoy a good laugh, and value mental health, you could be a perfect fit!
We are looking for a Client Onboarding / AML Specialist to join our team. Apply before December 5, 2021!
Wait no more if you can showcase the following skills:
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in client onboarding process in the area of Fraud/AML/CTF at a regulated financial institution
- Legal or regulatory background for understanding applicable regulatory requirements and different client types from a variety of countries around the world
- Interest in learning about different types of environmental protection projects, land ownership/lease structures, etc.
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English
What will you accomplish with us:
- Contribute to the smooth client onboarding process together with our client network team
- Perform KYC procedures, including verification and monitoring of customer behavior and their source of funds, draft notifications and filings to regulatory agencies
- Participate in the land due diligence process
- Contribute to the regular AML risk assessment and enhance our risk-based compliance framework
- Identify early-on issues that present fraud, AML, or operational risk, working closely with business and product teams to build systems that ensure compliance-by-design
- Develop and implement needed internal rules
What’s in it for you?
- Working on a platform that makes a real and tangible impact on climate and nature
- Potential to work with a global customer base
- This role has the potential of growing into a team lead position and being responsible for the whole client onboarding or AML Compliance team
- Remote work and/or a cozy Tallinn office
- Technical equipment and tools of your choosing
- Competitive base pay and decent stock options
- 4 weeks guaranteed vacation every year
- Help with migration and relocation processes if needed
Does that sound like You?