The future of the planet is in your hands. Join Single.Earth!
Your experience in Systems Engineering can truly save the world. We save forests, wetlands, and other natural resources by making nature a part of the economy.
Single.Earth is a diverse team of people united by passion for nature and scalable cutting-edge technology. If you’re ambitious like us, enjoy a good laugh, and value mental health, you could be a perfect fit!
We are looking for a Systems Engineer to join our team, who is happy to use "Infrastructure as Code" to achieve our goal of avoiding potential vendor lock. Ideally, our solutions must be able to work on different platforms (including bare metal).
Wait no more if you can showcase the following skills:
- Unix/linux experience
- Good understanding of TCP networks
- Familiar with k8s, docker, conteinerization technologies
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure (DigitalOcean, Google etc.)
- Experience with infrastructure management and deployment automation solutions
- Experience with server/application monitoring solutions
- Knowledge about log management
- Good understanding of information security
- Ability to use common scripting languages
Not required but very welcome are experiences with:
- "Bare metal" servers
- Databases (PostgreSQL etc.)
- CI/CD pipeline development
What You will be doing:
- Taking care of existing cloud infrastructure and future developments
- Helping development team to set up new services and related deployments
- Setting up infrastructure and service monitoring system
- Setting up log management system
What’s in it for you?
- Working on a platform that makes a real and tangible impact on climate and nature
- Remote work and/or a cozy Tallinn office
- Technical equipment and tools of your choosing
- A competitive base pay and decent stock options
- 4 weeks guaranteed vacation every year
- Help with migration and relocation processes if needed
Does that sound like You?